ATRIA FOREST HILLS
Atria Forest Hills is conveniently located in Forest Hills, Queens, New York near shopping, restaurants, theaters, and places of worship. At Atria Forest Hills, people find more than a place to call home—they become part of an assisted living and independent living community and enjoy quality services; a wide choice of activities; delicious, nourishing meals; a wide range of senior housing options; and just the right amount of personal assistance that they may require.
Residents can enjoy a complimentary snack and beverage in the Café on premises or enjoy staying in touch with family and friends in the Computer room with Internet access, making it easy to shop online, do research, and play games. The senior residents can also enjoy the Media room with a large screen TV and watch their favorite movie, musical or shows or join one of the communities clubs and socialize with other residents.
Forest Hills Assisted Living services available at the Atria
Atria Kew Gardens also has an Engage Life program tailored to nurture the mind, body and spirit of every resident. Atria recognizes that being older doesn't mean being inactive. Atria offers clubs and a variety of options for volunteer work from local schools to homeless shelters. The volunter work affords the residents the opportunity to share their talents and knowledge with the local community. Also, Atria Kew Gardens recognizes that pets are important members if the family so this community allows pets in residents' apartments. Moving to a new home doesn't mean you have to leave your fury friend behinf - instead they can enjoy the benefits of Atria with you.
The community fitness center is an ideal place for regular exercise with equipment designed for older people in mind. For a new hairstyle or a haircut, you will love the convenience of the in-house hair salon and barbershop.
• 24-hour wellness staffing
• Choice of floor plans - Studio and one bedroom
• Full-time events director
• All utilities provided, except phone and cable
• Emergency call system in every apartment
• Delicious meals served restaurant-style daily
• Individually controlled heating and air – Residents enjoy individual climate control in every apartment.
• Medication assistance
• On-site physical therapy provider – In partnership with outside, licensed providers, Atria offers on-site physical therapy for residents and area seniors who need therapy to recover from a stroke, accident or other physical disability.
• Scheduled local transportation – Local scheduled transportation is available to residents for medical appointments, shopping, religious services and other desired local destinations.
• Trained staff available 24 hours a day
For information about rates, availability and promotions for this Queens assisted living community, please call us today at 800-987-4530.