Atria Huntington offers residents independent and supportive living services in a residence located on a 14-acre campus surrounded by a serene walking path in the center of residential Huntington Station.
It is convenitly located near shopping, places of worship and community centers. The residence offers plenty of on-site and off-site activities to keep residents socially and culturally engaged.
The residence provides private and shared studio apartments ranging from 430 – 460 square feet. There are multiple common areas throughout the residence, where residents can enjoy sitting alongside a fireplace, on the patio or in the lounge.
• Concierge service
• Emergency alert system
• Medication assistance
• Physical therapy room
• Restaurant with full table service
• Retreat/temporary stays
• Scheduled transportation to local appointments, errands and events
• Selection of floor plans
• Trained staff available 24 hours a day
• Cafe offering refreshments and lighter fare
• Club and volunteer opportunities
• Community computers
• Engage Life® Events Program
• Pet-friendly environment
• Worship space