Atria Kew Gardens
Atria Kew Gardens, located in Queens, New York is a senior living community specializing in Alzheimer's and dementia memory care, assisted living and independent living. Located just a few blocks from Forest Park in Queens, residents enjoy easy access to Manhattan and Long Island, and this convenient location is near public transportation and all major New York highways which makes it easily accessible for family and friends.
Atria Kew Gardens offers more than 200 social and cultural events every month, and also offers vibrant Jewish programs with kosher cuisine, weekly religious services and traditional holiday observances.
Kew Gardens Assisted Living
Residents enjoy beautifully furnished and spacious private suites equipped with a 24-hour emergency call system and individually controlled heating and air conditioning. An exquisite menu of freshly prepared cuisine is served daily in the comfortable, restaurant-style dining room, with snacks and beverages available around-the-clock at the Anytime Café.
The community also has an Engage Life program tailored to nurture the mind, body and spirit of every resident. Atria recognizes that being older doesn't mean being inactive. Atria communities offer clubs and a variety of
options for volunteer work from local schools to homeless shelters. The volunter work affords the residents the opportunity to share their talents and knowledge with the local community. Also, the residence recognizes that pets are important members if the family so this community allows pets in residents' apartments. Moving to a new home doesn't mean you have to leave your fury friend behinf - instead they can enjoy the benefits of Atria with you.
Outdoor seating area at Atria Kew GardensEnjoy a wealth of activities including live musical performance events, stimulating discussion groups, specialized exercise, creative opportunities from arts and crafts to poetry and much more.
Atria Kew Gardens offers the following:
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- On-site physical therapy provider – In partnership with outside, licensed providers, Atria offers on-site physical therapy for residents and area seniors who need therapy to recover from a stroke, accident or other physical disability.
- A choice of apartments – Studio, one bedroom or two bedroom.
- Computer room
- A full-time director for events and activities
- An emergency call system in every apartment
- Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
- Medication assistance
- Scheduled local transportation– Local scheduled transportation is available to residents for medical appointments, shopping, religious services and other desired local destinations.