Atria on the Hudson - Assisted Living Community Westchester, NY
Atria on the Hudson is one of four senior living communities offered by Atria Senior Living in Westchester County. In addition to its sister communities of Briarcliff Manor, Rye Brook and The Woodlands, Atria Hudson offers a lifestyle of health and wellness in a serene setting. Nestled against a wooded backdrop and overlooking the Hudson River, Atria Hudson nurtures the mind and body with the newest innovations in sustainable luxury senior living. We offer a lifestyle of health and wellness in a serene setting.
Atria on the Hudson Services & Amenities
Atria on the Hudson is an assisted living community with an enhanced assisted living license. The community provides the following services:
- On-site care staff and a licensed nurse
- Salon and spa services – including manicures and pedicures
- Scheduled transportation services to get you to where you need to go – whether it’s the doctor’s office, theater or local shopping mall
- A full calendar of social activities that are available seven days a week through our signature Engage Life® program
- Three dining venues, including a gourmet restaurant, grille and 24-hour coffee shop, with meals provided by our full-time culinary staff
- Housekeeping and personal laundry
- Emergency call service in each apartment
- Private senior apartments with Saflok® key entry system
- A choice of apartments, many with private patios or decks
- A wellness program, including a swim center and a state-of-the-art fitness and yoga studio
- Outdoor walking trails with exercise stations
- A movie theatre
- An art studio and gallery
- Computers and Wi-fi
- Pets Welcome
- Retreat / Temporary stays
- Volunteer Programs
Atria on the Hudson Unit Details
Atria Hudson (Assisted Living Westchester) offers a variety of floor plans in both a studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom, one bath and 2 bedroom 2 bath layout. Units range in size from 272 square feet up to 884 square feet and are offered on three separate floors depending on your needs.
Atria Hudson features a variety of care options depending upon your required level of care. Their assisted living services include certain daily tasks, like showering, dressing and managing medication regimens. In addition, they offer a special blend of services for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments called Life Guidance®.
The Life Guidance® service is designed to provide 24-hour care in a separate and secure environment, complete with its own dining room, amenities and scenic courtyard. Residents in the Life Guidance® neighborhood enjoy personalized attention and healthy and satisfying meals, along with stimulating activities designed to suit each resident’s abilities.
Centrally located in the woods of upper Westchester County on the banks of the Hudson and just minutes from Briarcliff Manor and Tarrytown, there is immediate access to the Croton-Harmon train station on the Metro-North railroad (a forty-minute ride into New York City with both local and express routes)
This great location also provides residents with access to the lovely Croton Point Park, the local Ossining library, banks, grocery stores, and all the other essentials located in close proximity. For the golfers at heart, the Trump National Golf Club is located just a few miles away in Briarcliff Manor.