Brighton Gardens of Edison
Residents can choose from studios, 1 bedroom and a handful of 2 bedroom apartments. The rooms are comfortable and designed to make residents feel at home.
Community & Location Highlights – Middlesex County Assisted Living
- Offering assisted living, memory care, short-term stays and coordination of hospice care services
- On Oak Tree Road just west of the Garden State Parkway in Menlo Park, NJ; convenient to Route 27, US-1, I-287 and the New Jersey Turnpike (I-95)
- On-site skilled nursing, rehab services, psychiatrist and cardiologist available
- Media room, library, hair salon, bistro, therapy room and therapeutic courtyard
- Raritan Bay Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Saint Peter’s University Hospital are minutes away
- Numerous shopping is nearby, including Menlo Park Mall, Target and AMC Theatres
- YMCA and Medi Merge are right next door
For comprehensive and compassionate senior living in Edison, NJ you can’t find better than the Edison Brighton Gardens. In addition to having many amenities, including a media room, library, bistro and therapeutic courtyard, the residence offers extensive programs of activities to enrich the mind, body and spirit. The residents and their families take comfort in the knowledge that residents can stay at Sunrise even as their needs and preferences may change, with three neighborhoods and an array of physicians and skilled nursing services on site. Residents also enjoy frequent outings to local shopping and dining at Menlo Park Mall.
Service and Amenities
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Brighton Gardens Edison Programming and Activities allow each resident to experience complete life enrichment. There are plenty of activities during each day that promote the health of the mind, body and spirit. The programs are fulfilling and encourage residents to celebrate the joy of every day.