Brighton Gardens of Mountainside
This Union county assisted living community offers residents a safe and comfortable residence where they can take advantage of a broad range of services and activities.
Assisted Living and Memory Care Services Available
Brighton Gardens Mountainside offers residents a broad range of assisted living and memory care services, ranging from assistance with grooming, bathing, toiletting and medication management. Different Apartment sizes and Layouts Available Residents can choose from different layouts including studios, one bedrooms and two bedroom companionship suites.
• On Route 22 in Mountainside, NJ, between I-78 and the Garden State Parkway
• Offering assisted living and a memory care neighborhood
• On-site physical therapy, 24-hour on-call nursing, in-house doctor visits
• Close to Overlook Hospital; Mountainside EMT, fire and police located across the street
• Private dining room and bistro with room service available
• On-site concierge service
• Plenty of shopping and dining nearby in Westfield and Summit
• Close to Echo Lake Park and Watchung Reservation
• 35 minutes from New York City
Brighton Gardens of Mountainside is an assisted living community that does things the Sunrise way: resident-focused, warm, and welcoming. From the beauty of fresh flowers to the friendly faces of our community cat and dog to home-cooked meals made from the freshest ingredients, our residents enjoy the comforts of home, and much more. Like an abundance of activities that promote wellness of body, mind and spirit. An Individualized Service Plan designed by residents, family members and a designated care manager. And the friendships that develop among the residents themselves. Assisted living—or any type of senior living—in Mountainside, NJ, just doesn’t get any better than at Brighton Gardens. This is credited to our dedicated Designated Care Managers who have the training, experience and, most of all, the heart to help each resident experience the joy of every day.