Canterbury Village Assisted Living
Canterbury Village is a not-for-profit Assisted Living Residence that offers residents a comfortable, safe and secure environment in West Orange, Essex County, NJ.
Residents enjoy the companionship of other residents and the opportunity to take part in activities, while living independently. Personalized assistance, support and health care services are available 24 hours a day. Short term respite stays are also available.
Private bedrooms, some with bay windows, may be furnished as you choose. Each room comes with wall-to-wall carpeting and window treatments. All residents have private bathrooms with built-in safety features.
At Canterbury Village, the monthly service fee includes:
- Private bath
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Individual basic cable TV
- Three meals daily in a lovely dining room, with special diets available
- Housekeeping and laundry services, including personal laundry
- Emergency response system in each studio, monitored 24-hours a day
- Customized wellness services including blood pressure checks, screenings and medication monitoring
- 24-hour health care staff available
- Transportation services to shopping areas and cultural events
- Wi-Fi service
- Diverse activities calendar
- Chapel offering various religious services
- Emergency generator provides full power when power outages occur
Assisted Living Services Available
All residents are monitored by a professional registered nurse. Resident service plans are developed individually to ensure that all of your loved one’s needs are met. Health care staff are available on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so there is always someone available to assist you.
Respite care services are available to provide you the break you need while ensuring your loved one receives the care and attention they deserve. A fourteen day stay minimum is required. This can be extended up to ninety days, as needed.