Sunrise of Cresskill
Community & Location Highlights:
- Sunrise of Cresskill, NJ, offers a range of Bergen County senior living options, including independent living, assisted living, memory care and short-term stays
- Shopping and recreation, including swimming, are less than a mile away
- Immediate access to the New Jersey Transit Bus route, providing direct service to midtown Manhattan for exciting excursions
- Medical support provided by Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, along with on-site physician visits
- Continuing care model offering a wide range of amenities, living arrangements, social activities and more
In a sprawling three-level mansion, this Cresskill assisted living community offers a full range of senior living options in a highly desirable setting and location. Residents enjoy beautiful foliage-rich views, and have even spotted deer in the woods. Residents enjoy housekeeping services that provide them with an enjoyable, chore-free lifestyle, while the 24-hour bistro-style café and formal dining room offer a variety of menus and homemade meals made from fresh, local ingredients.
Bergen County Assisted Living
The Designated Care Managers ensure that each resident’s Individualized Service Plan, known as an ISP, continues to meet his or her daily needs and preferences. And as always, every team member at Sunrise of Cresskill is focused on providing high quality assited living in New Jersey aimed at enriching the mind, body and spirit of each and every one of the residents.
Call (800) 987-4530 to get more information on the Sunrise Cresskill or other assisted living Bergen county communities, including rates and availability. This Cresskill Sunrise can be visited at a time convenient to you, so call today.