Sunrise of Edgewater
Bergen County Assisted Living
Located just minutes from New York City, Sunrise Edgewater is conveniently situated between the George Washington Bridge and the Lincoln Tunnel. Sitting near the Hudson River, the Victorian-style mansion is surrounded by gorgeous grounds, and is footsteps away from shopping, restaurants, theater and medical facilities.
The residence prides itself in its specialized programs for those residents suffering from various types of vision loss. The diverse programs and in-house clubs keep residents active and sociable, and the Reminiscence neighborhood is highly regarded by local professionals for residents living with memory impairments.
Residents can choose from many different layout apartments, including studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms.
This community offers a broad range of services for residents, including assisted living, Alzheimer's Dementia memory care and hospice.
Services and Amenities
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Call (800) 987-4530 for information on rates, availability or to schedule a tour for this Edgewater assisted living community. The Edgewater Sunrise can be visited at any convenient time so call today!
You can contact us for into on other assisted living edgewater communities