Sunrise of Plainview
Sunrise Plainview is located on the border of Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island and offers seniors a high level of safety, convenience and comfort.
The residence has the highest level of licensing, staffing and accommodations in the immediate area. This allows Sunrise to cater to the full spectrum of care of residents who may need additional services at any time during their residency.
Residents enjoy the intimate, mini-mansion ambience, which provides an elegant and leisurely dining experience. Plus, the residence offers a convenient location for families who live on Long Island or New York City, and enjoy close proximity to many local amenities and things to do. Residents are also able to take advantage on activities on site, including arts and crafts programs and music and entertainment.
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offers assisted living, memory care and coordination of hospice care
- Excellent accessibility via the Long Island Expressway, the Northern State Parkway and the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway
- Located on Long Island's Nassau County/Suffolk County border
- Close proximity to a major hub of the Long Island Railroad
- Near two major hospitals, four major rehabilitation and nursing centers, numerous physician offices and diagnostic centers
- Local amenities in the area include movie theaters, restaurants, museums, places of worship, library, YMCA, post office, hair/nail salons, grocery store, bakeries, a pharmacy, plus dance and fitness centers
- On-site Christian and Jewish services, book club, three exercise programs and cultural programming
Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Plainview
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds