The Esplanade White Plains - Independent Living Westchester
The Esplanade offers seniors a dynamic and active environment in the heart of White Plains. The goal of the community is to allow their residents to maintain their independent lifestyle despite no longer living in their own homes. Stop by and see for yourself all that this senior community has to offer, from the tending, experienced staff to the multitude of recreational activities, and the gourmet meals that meet dietary and medical needs.
Click here for the current promotional pricing.
The Esplanade is a full-service independent senior residence that offers an array of residential services your loved one will be able to take full advantage of. Here are just some of the services available:
- Choice of a studio, one or two-bedroom apartment
- Carpet, closet space, kitchenette, emergency call system, and grab bars in each room
- Three chef prepared meals a day in an elegant dining room
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water, cable TV)
- Individually controlled thermostats for room air conditioning and heating
- Linen and housekeeping services, as well as laundry service
- 24 hour security and concierge services
They also present many activities for all residents to participate in. Your loved one can play cards and games, take flower arrangement classes, watch an evening movie, or even be a part of the drama club.
A large variety of popular on-site amenities have been put in place for residents to keep them happy and healthy. Some of these amenities included are:
- Car Service to and from doctor appointments/offices (within 10 mile radius)
- Transportation assistance (with hydraulic lift) for off-site group activities
- A well-equipped wellness center
- Multi-media entertainment room, plus a computer room
- Common Grounds/Horticulture Center
- Onsite Houses of Worship (chapel/synagogue)
- Library and parlor
- Beauty/barber shop
In additional to their pleasurable services and amenities for these senior housing residents, The Esplanade Senior Residence also offers health care services for those with extra needs. They provide a licensed home health care agency on site so they can be reached quickly and easily. A few of their services include medication supervision, escort services to and from doctor appointments, and nursing services.
Further care is offered to residents who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and other memory complications who need additional senior home services. The Esplanade Senior Residence has taken all residents into consideration and built a separate wing on the senior housing property and has implemented the Hearthstone Program, which meets the safety and support requirements for living there with these conditions. The familiar home-like setting, regular daily routines and friendly assistance of staff 24-hours a day, offer each resident the highest possible level of independence.
To learn more about The Esplanade White Plains (Independent Living Westchester) or any other assisted living White Plains community, please call (914) 437-8675.
Here is some information on signs that may show that someone should consider moving into a senior residence.